NVQ Assessor (Occupational competence in Team Leading / Contact Centre experience)
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivery of training programmes to assigned learners ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey, ensuring quality standards are achieved
- Supporting learner to achieve qualifications to a quality standard in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Occupational competencies and experience of delivery within the required area of training
- Experience of Work Based Learning and Award Body practices
- CAVA qualifications or equivalent and assessing experience
- ESW Level 2 in AON, Comms and ICT or equivalent
- Ability to speak Welsh would be advantageous
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Closing date: 30/06/2017
Location: Newtown, Powys
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including a contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, personal development and career opportunities, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
The full job description is available to view here
You can apply for this vacancy by:
- E-mail: Send a CV and/or covering letter and email it directly through to the Human Resources Department: [email protected]
- Post: Send a CV and/or covering letter by post to the Human Resources Department, Itec House, Penarth Road, Cardiff, CF11 8TT
If you require any further information please contact the Human Resources Department on 02920 663800.