NVQ Assessor – Health & Social Care Level 2 & 3 (Powys)
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
- Occupational competence and delivering apprenticeships experience
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
- Occupational experience within the Health & Social Care sector and apprenticeship delivery
- Full driving license
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including a 35 hour working week, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, personal development and career opportunities, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 07.07.2017
The full job description is available to view here
You can apply for this vacancy by:
- E-mail: Send a CV and / or covering letter and email it directly through to the Human Resources Department: [email protected]
- Post: Send a CV and / or covering letter by post to the Human Resources Department, Itec House, Penarth Road, Cardiff, CF11 8TT
If you require any further information please contact the Human Resources Department on 02920 663800.